wife has accident in her best jodhpurs and riding boots

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

wife has accident in her best jodhpurs and riding boots

Post by owlman »

Following my wife taking a small piss in the beige jodhpurs, she changed into her brown ones and we went for drinks on the way home. She didn't need a piss on the way home from the pub sadly, but when we got home she decided to have a lie-down, saying that when she needed to piss later if I wanted she'd do it in her jodhpurs and I could video it.
A couple of hours later she came flying into the room, she said she'd just woke up and needed to use the loo, I told her to put her riding boots on and step onto the patio while I videoed the event.At this point, she told me that not only did she need to piss, she also needed to poo, and it was urgent! we went onto the patio and she was doing the pee dance, bobbing up and down, crossing her legs and squirming.
I told her to go ahead, but she just stood there, eventually telling me that she couldn't piss because she would end up taking a dump in her jodhpurs as well. I asked her to try and she stood for several moments, then parted her legs,bit her lip and looked away, seconds later a stream of piss poured down her legs, she shot into the bathroom and was in there for rather a long time, she emerged, not wearing the boots and jodhpurs, the boots were on the floor and the jods in the bath.
I haven't pushed her into talking about it because she'd be embarrassed, but judging by the way she bit her lip and looked away, plus the amount of time she spent in the loo afterwards, I am absolutely convinced that although it may not have been a full load, she must have had some part of her load escape into her pants, good job she has firm ones otherwise it could have been messy.