Christmas piss

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

Christmas piss

Post by owlman »

The wife and I are going out on Friday for a Christmas drinking session, we're going out mid-afternoon, so we don't have to be out late. I plan to get her to wear a pair of wet look leggings and her thigh boots, I'm certain that as we plan to walk home, and as it's a distance of almost a mile and a half, there's bound to be a wetting on the way back. However, I'm hoping to go one better, after a few drinks she'll be quite tipsy and relaxed, there's a nice quiet area in this particular pub and I'm hoping to get her to fill her boots before we leave. If she stands normally and lets it out slowly then she should piss down her thighs and into the boots, the fact they are wet look will hide any evidence. Here's hoping.
hornyheels

Re: Christmas piss

Post by hornyheels »

Sound great, look forward to seeing the results 😀
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

How about pouring a whole glass of beer straight into one of her boots too :) a nice wet slushy walk home :)
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Or taking a leak yourself in her boots
olallacd

Post by olallacd »

take photos of this glorious moment
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

Any update Owlman?
owlman

Post by owlman »

We ended up going out but ran into friends, so although we had some fun later, she didn't end up pissing in the new boots, although her brown suede ones got the treatment later!
We went out last night again to the pub, this time she was wearing her kinky lycra gear under a pair of jodhpurs and jumper with her best country boots.After a couple of pints she said we'd better go home as she was getting quite desperate, so if I wanted any wet fun it was time to leave. However, to increase the fun I decided to drive to the woods, around 7 miles away, by the time I got there she had stripped off the jodhpurs and top and was just wearing the boots and lycra.
She was in a right state, she had to put my works jacket on the seat as she kept spraying little spurts of piss into the lycra suit, and at one point was asking me to pull over, however as there were plenty of people about I thought it might attract attention if she leapt from the car wearing shiny black lycra and boots and began to piss herself!
We parked at the bottom end of the car park, there were a couple of other cars, but she didn't care, she needed relief, then she realised that the minute she tried to get out she'd piss herself,right in the middle of the car park, ok it was dark, but someone was bound to notice.
She reclined her seat and laid back, "just do it, and hurry I'm pissing myself" she squealed.
I was already hard, and after dropping my pants I moved over to the passenger seat and went to enter her, the piss was trickling out and she was so full it was a bit hard to get in, but I did. On the first stroke she let loose a load of hot piss, soaking her suit, and my pants leg, as I was fucking her there were spurts of piss spraying out with every stroke, then another car appeared and drove toward us with it's lights on, "don't stop keep going" she yellled, I hammered away and within seconds she came, emptying the rest of her bladder as she did so, it didn't take long and I shot my load too.
We drove home with her sat in her piss soaked lycra suit, on a piss soaked jacket, with slightly damp boots. When we got out of the car the jacket was dripping large puddles onto her boots as she carried it to the washing machine.It surprised me just how much she'd let go, however, she later admitted that she'd been drinking lots of water at work and hadn't had a wee since mid afternoon, then the 2 pints of cider and half a pint of vodka and lemonade had made her really desperate.
I must try and modify a dash cam to get some pictures, she gets really upset if I get my phone out and start snapping so I think a bit of stealth is needed.
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

You simply have a very sexy wife, my wife will do it but normally only in the shower, she has wet some of her boots and heels but will really only do it if she’s very drunk after a girly night or something, I would love her to do it outdoors at some stage. I really don’t care if it goes all over me too that’s a bonus.