Sunday's Treat !

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

Sunday's Treat !

Post by owlman »

I was lying in bed on Sunday morning, my wife had got up and I could hear her in the spare bedroom, I had decided I was having a lie in as the weather wasn't good and we didn't have to go anywhere.
She returned to the bedroom wearing a slinky black wetlook swimsuit and a pair of thighboots! She got onto the bed and began to give me a blowjob, when she could tell I was almost ready to cum, she stopped, mounted me and began to ride me. I was playing with her tit's and squeezing her arse when she gripped the headboard and closed her eyes, I grabbed her ankles and pulled her hard onto me. She rode even harder, and very soon the crotch of the swimsuit was soaked with her cum.
A few seconds later she emptied her very full bladder into the cum soaked suit,I could feel her warm piss, spraying onto my cock as she rode me, I soon shot my load and a few minutes later she went downstairs. I headed downstairs shortly after, and was sitting in the lounge, she walked in from the kitchen, naked apart from the thighboots and carrying a breakfast she'd made for me. I think I could get used to Sunday's like that one.
itooloveboots

Re: Sunday's Treat !

Post by itooloveboots »

Was she playing with your cock using her boots while you were having breakfast?
owlman

Post by owlman »

itooloveboots wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:18 pm Was she playing with your cock using her boots while you were having breakfast?
no she wasn't, she knows to leave me alone when I'm eating.lol
Although I must admit I don't mind her doing anything else while I'm eating,I must admit that during the summer I do enjoy watching her when we are sat in the garden. You see, we have a fairly large garden, and in one part that isn't overlooked by the neighbours, I've created a sort of beer garden. I built one of those bench/table combo's that you find outside most British pubs, and a fire pit, there is a water feature, and the whole thing is lit by these multicoloured led lights, it's very nice sat there with a cold beer on a summers night.
After a couple of cold beers she visits the loo, then later on after a few more beers, she usually just lets go in her pants, when she needs to go, finally at the end of the night, her last piss involves going while bent over the table as I take her from behind. It usually makes for a decent night, too bad the summer isn't long enough.
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

If Carlsberg did Sunday’s lol, she clearly knows how to treat you, was your bed not soaked?
owlman

Post by owlman »

hornyheels wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:55 am If Carlsberg did Sunday’s lol, she clearly knows how to treat you, was your bed not soaked?

We usually put a pillow underneath to absorb it, I get pillows cheap so we wash them a few times, then eventually they get thrown out.