Galoches

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Blackboot

Galoches

Post by Blackboot »

Growing up in the 1960's, before high heeled leather boots became popular, women often wore galoches, a black rubber shoe cover that had a 2 inch block heel empty place for the lady to put her heel and shoe inside the galocha. My mother and grandma, living NW of Chicago, thought it was very important to have chicken really fresh. We often went to a farm market, where they would gut the chicken right in front of the customer. The women wore galoches, as the floor was strewn with chicken guts and crap. They walked in it routinely. That's why they wore galoches over their shoes. They never cleaned them, but rather let the stains and dried on chicken gut juice build up. After all, who cared? Sometimes the women went out back to the farm where they walked through chicken droppings an inch deep. When they came back in, I noted that the soft recent droppings stuck to their galoches. It never bothered them. That's what galoches were for. The coolest thing I saw was when a woman stepped on a pile of chicken guts and the large intestine squirted out its contents landing with a splat all over her other boot! She ignored it but I enjoyed it. I guess that's how I came to enjoy seeing gross stuff all over galoches and boots. Anyone else have similar memories?
bbuk

Re: Galoches

Post by bbuk »

My first recollection as a teenager in the 70’s of becoming aroused by woman’s footwear was while working on a caravan site. The footwear in question were rain boots or the galoshes similar to the ones in your post, and I got to watch on rainy days the woman squelching over the muddy fields. The caravans back then were sited on grass, watching their rain boots was juts magic, but there was one woman who on two chance occasions who obviously had no qualms about the mess her boots trod in.

She was fourty-ish wearing the flat heel style over galoshes that came just above her ankle, I could see she was wearing her slippers inside as these galoshes were the semi transparent ones with a button on the side that held the galoshes closed. The first time it happened I was not expecting it, so it caught me by surprise so only caught a snippet,, but when I saw her the second time a few months later my eyes never left her feet. Both times it had been raining during the night so the grass was damp, the other thing she had with her was a dog, only medium sized but I remember quite lethargic on its lead as she was leading it along. The dog decided it was going to have a shit and as it squatted its backside down the woman sort of manoeuvred her self behind it and stood watching the dog as it was trying to shit. Although I was a little distance away I could see the dog turds as they landed on the grass until the dog stopped pushing and went to move off, the woman on the other hand stayed put and held the dog on its lead from walking off, Then with the toe of her galosh she appeared to push the turds apart, but I was mesmerised when she began to tread down on a turd and began to twist it into the grass, three or four times she trod each turd flat, twisting her foot as if crushing out a cigarette. Recalling the experience it felt like it lasted hours, but I guess it only lasted a few seconds, once she had finished I remember her cleaning her boots in the grass, scraping each boot backwards a couple of times, even though she had only used one of her boots on the turds.

To this day I would love to have known what she was thinking, but I just enjoy the fact that she obviously enjoyed doing it in her galoshes. I love to see girls in allsorts of rain boots and rain shoes, unfortunately most the time I can only dream of what they have trod through.

Blackboot_UK
Blackboot

Post by Blackboot »

Sounds like she really enjoyed using her galoshes and boots to grind and smear dog shit all over them. That's so cool that a lady really enjoys what her boots and galoshes are for.
Blackboot

Post by Blackboot »

I had a similar experience years ago at a park where the dog walking area was designated. Two women, clearly friends, were walking their dogs, and enjoying stepping in all the dog shit. One was wearing classic galoshes and the other wearing black leather short stiletto boots that came half way up her calf. They clearly enjoyed stepping in all that dog shit, and I enjoyed watching them. The female dog with the the galoshes lady squatted to pee and the lady quickly put her toe under the dog so the dog would pee all over her galoshes. Both women laughed and clearly enjoyed it. Then the larger dog squatted to shit and the lady with the black leather mid calf boots immediately put her toe under the dog's ass just in time for the dog to push out a huge soft turd on the front of her boot. Both ladies laughed uproariously and the one with the galoshes stepped on her friends boot and smeared the dog shit all over it.

I so enjoyed it that I often returned to the park. It was so good to see that ladies enjoyed getting dog shit all over their galoshes and leather boots!
Blackboot

Post by Blackboot »

Found a source for vintage galoshes. Go to Etsy.com and search vintage galoshes. They have lots of them from the 30's and 40's in rubber. Many are cheap. You can use them to cum on or in, or step in dog shit with them. Maybe muck out a stable stepping in horse shit, or whatever you enjoy.