Wifes new boots wet

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Wifes new boots wet

Post by Atlas »

Hey try this next time, squirt a whole heap of shampoo into her boots first then have her put them on, then piss into her boots while she is wearing them :) they should feel nice putting them on but then start to foem up when you start pissing in her boots :)
itooloveboots

Post by itooloveboots »

Does your wife let you feel her crotch when she's pissing in her pants while wearing boots? It can be a great warm feeling.
Lackleder01

Post by Lackleder01 »

absolut geile Bilder - bitte stell mehr solche Bilder ein. Du kannst dich glücklich schätzen.
owlman

Post by owlman »

nice one, imagine her walking around the shops with all that piss sloshing around in her boots.
Momme18

Post by Momme18 »

Last edited by Momme18 on Fri May 25, 2018 3:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
rrbootfan

Post by rrbootfan »

itooloveboots wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:05 pm Does your wife let you feel her crotch when she's pissing in her pants while wearing boots? It can be a great warm feeling.
Yes she does, she has peed once in her pants and I was touching her crotch. Waiting for next time
rrbootfan

Post by rrbootfan »

Great suggestions, thanks. I want to hear more suggestions..
kneehigh21

Post by kneehigh21 »

Amazing! Great photos. Thanks!
itooloveboots

Post by itooloveboots »

Have you ever gone into the bathroom when she's in a "code brown" situation and started messing about with her boots while she's sitting on the toilet? That probably sounds weird, but I want to know how it went if it did happen.
owlman

Post by owlman »

Nice photo of her pissing in her jeans, I'd love to see a view from the back. you can't beat a woman in a pair of pale jeans and long boots emptying a really full bladder into them, very sexy. tell your wife to carry on pissing!