Celebrity with poo and dirt on heels.

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Celebrity with poo and dirt on heels.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Tara Reid stepped in dog poo and didn't even realise, the paps did though.
tara reid heels1.jpg
tara reid heels2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Martinpumplover

Re: Celebrity with poo on heels.

Post by Martinpumplover »

Holy shit(!) Thats great
Toe Cleavage1

Re: Celebrity with poo and dirt on heels.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Okay, not celebs but I have had to change the description a little as not many celebs step in poo.
There are plenty of videos of women walking in mud in heels which is sexy, but candid videos and shots are by far the best as they do not mean for it to happen and they do not want it to happen which makes for a sexier scene.
mud heels1.jpg
mud heels3.jpg
mud heels2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

When a downpour 'ruins' a raceday you can be sure of some great muddy pictures. Nothing finer than seeing ordinary women walking through puddles and over muddy grass and through churned up mud in stunning high heels, it so makes me wish I was there.
74871754.jpg
74871749.jpg
74871260.jpg
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Mariah Carey.

For years I have overlooked this woman due to her penchant for wearing sandal heels, for me she just not have feet nice enough to gaze at.
Then this happened.
Now I know that Miss Carey is a diva of the worst kind, she thinks a lot about herself and is a repellent to all but her fans for her behaviour. She is beautiful, she has a beautiful full figure that to me is a perfect female shape and she is very confident. But all that aside, when a woman in stunning heels steps in mud and leaves traces on the heel and/or the sole then my attention is taken. Well and truly.
Mariah, wearing $900 Louboutin heels steps onto a wet concrete slab, her thin heels sink in, her sole becomes devoured by the soft concrete and her toes are touched by the grey substance. Then she stands there whilst her heels and feet sink in before stepping off to show us the condition they are in afterwards.
This is by far the best and most sexiest thing I have seen all year, my aching balls and cock are testament to that fact.
Enjoy.
mariah2.jpg
mariah3.jpg
mariah4.jpg
mariah5.jpg
mariah6.jpg
mariah1.jpg
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Chelsee Healey gives a little tease of wearing high heels with toe cleavage and arch on show at Aintree. Take a close look because you'll see grass and traces of mud on them, just a shame the ground wasn't really muddy.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Miss Garner who used to wear sexy stilettos all the time has now gone boring and resorted to... Flats.
However by the magic of photography we have wonderful pictures like this. She has taken her dog for a walk in a park wearing block heel boots on wet muddy grass, and what she shows us is magnificent.
garner2.jpg
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Holly Willoughby is known for dangling and shoeplay, here she gifts us with extremely muddy heels.
63193_tHollyWilloughby_ITVSummerParty29thJune20106_122_445lo.jpg