Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Sexy GF in messy gooy wellies

Post by italianboots »

Jellybean was at her flirtatious best this weekend...........knows I love her in her wellies and I had been playing with them when she wasnt around......

She says 'get the mower going for me and I'll mow the lawns', it was late in the afternoon and I said, 'nah dont worry about it'. She pressed the point, 'look I'll go get changed and put my wellies on'.......I'm like 'are you sure'.....

So sprayed on tight black jeans, barefeet in her wellies......and the little minx had taken her bra off as well!!

I sat on the tailgate of my truck watching her laughing and gigglling...pushing her tits out so her rock hard nipples were jutting out of her T shirt, and wearing her cum covered wellies. So freakin hot.

You guys dont get to see pictures of that....will have to use your imagination......but I did take a few snaps of those sexy toes when her boots finally came off, she kept them on after the lawns for ages while we had a few beers....just being a total prick tease!! She just looks so good in these boots with skin tight pants.......love it!

Creating her own brand of toejam inside these boots made out of anything sweet and sticky!!! :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

My gorgeous girl spent the afternoon in her wellies mowing the lawns and drinking beer :D

Homemade toejam in her boots :shock:
overkneestiefel

Post by overkneestiefel »

Wow GEIL weiter so .
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

The black boots are sexy as hell, black seems to be so classy yet with an underlying slutty essence.
And those brown boots, I love to see heels in mud.