Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Posted in the 'shoe cumming' forum, but I thought you guys might enjoy some of my beautiful girlfriends predicaments. :D

.....click on the imgur link.

......in her boots all afternoon then I talked her into squeezing her messy toes into cum filled Louby's.
Last edited by italianboots on Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Richie

Re: Sexy GF in messy gooy wellies

Post by Richie »

Wow, great pics!!! I love how dirty the louboutin heels look. They must have been used as a cum dumpster in the past :-) please more dirty loubs pictures :-)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Thanks Richie, wellies not as popular as heeled shoes and boots etc on the forum, but she looks so hot in them and I love filling them with sweet surprises. Had these on all afternoon doing some quite heavy work.......lots and lots of face pulling and 'ewww yuck-my boots!!'
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Sticky gooy boot day for my gorgeous girl again. Jellies started in her knee high boots in bed, transferred into her wellies for the day and then those sticky gooy gorgeous feet went straight into her knee high brown boots.

Enjoy her sticky boot day :wink:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

1/2 a day in cake filled boots and them into a pair of strappy high heels.............she was very very hot & sweaty :D
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sancho

Post by Sancho »

nice !!
olallacd

Post by olallacd »

fantastic to lick either wellies and shoes !!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Her wellies currently are filled with prunes.....candle wax and marsh-mellows.......hoping to get her gorgeous feet into them for a sweaty afternoon to mix it all up 8)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

How about filling those pointed brown high heel boots with marshmallows getting JB into them?? :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »