At home today

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

At home today

Post by owlman »

Got up this morning and it was raining heavily, the job I should have been on had to be cancelled due to the bad weather so I'm stuck at home. I have had quite a lot to drink and decided to piss in the wife's new riding style boots, it was then that I discovered a problem, the shafts are rubber but the insole is a foam material. So if I piss in them it's going to wet the foam and she's going to know straight away.
Anyway I went through some of her boots trying to find a suitable pair to piss in and the only ones I can get away with are her rubber riding boots, the liners have gone so they are all rubber.
Anyway here's a selection of some of her boots.
owlman

Re: At home today

Post by owlman »

In the end I took a nice long piss into the rubber boots, they did have a lining until one night we were out and my wife had one of her "accidents"! We'd gone for a walk in the country and while I was dressed in jeans and a T shirt, the wife insisted on wearing a pair of brown leather trousers and a nice top.
She wanted to go for a drink on the way and had decided she didn't need the loo! We'd been walking through the park for around half an hour when she decided she needed a wee, I laughed and said she'd have to wait as there were no toilets, half expecting her to go behind a bush and drop her pants, but she didn't.
We walked on and pretty soon she informed me that if we didn't find a loo shortly she was going to wet her pants, she'd already leaked into her panties, she informed me. I asked which ones she was wearing and she said she was wearing her black bikini bottoms, a sure sign she was up to something. I decided to call her bluff and find out exactly what she had planned. "Look love, you know full well there's no toilets for miles, you might as well piss your pants now and get it over with". She parted her legs ever so slightly and placed her hands on her hips, at this point I thought she was going to start an argument, " well, it's coming " she announced after a few moments of silence, then, " It's running down my legs, my panties are soaked, oh my god my riding boots, they're filling up, it will ruin them".
When she'd finished she asked if it showed from the outside, it didn't, she turned around, no sign from the back either. She emptied her boots and we walked on before finding a hidden spot in the woods, she dropped her pants, leant against a tree and I fucked her, making her bikini bottoms even wetter!
The boots never recovered from being full of piss and she removed the lining so she could still wear them, I wasn't worried as they are only about £20 a pair.
Anyway that's the story of how the boots lost their lining.
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

Great collection of boots. Love to see more of them!!! And maybe some less blurry pics?

Deisy
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

I’d love to get ahold of some of your wife’s boots
owlman

Post by owlman »

Ok here's some more pictures of the wife's boots, she has 2 new pairs that we haven't done anything with yet, the brown leather ones and the lighter of the 2 pairs of country boots. the darker pair of country boots ended up full of piss during one of our outdoor sessions recently although they have dried out fine, on the suede ankle boots if you look at the one on the right, you can just see a cum stain from one of our sessions, it's funny because she wears these to work, and I'm surprised nobody has noticed yet.
It was particularly cold last week and for some reason she decided to wear a skirt rather than trousers, I said I'd drive her and was amazed when she emerged from the bedroom wearing her works uniform and the black overknee boots, apparently she got several positive comments from some of the male clients, especially one older chap who couldn't keep his eyes off her.
The black suede boots have been mainly used in the bedroom, although they have been worn outside too, you can see where all the nap is worn off the suede through rubbing on the bed as I fuck her.
The brown suede ones were bought as a Christmas present, she's worn them out on the odd occasion but thinks they are too bright, again now reserved for the bedroom.
The high heeled ones are proper thigh highs, they are real leather and were quite expensive at the time, she's reluctant to get them wet, although they have been worn during a piss play session, with some tight beige jodhpurs, but she doesn't want to destroy them.
The red thigh boots have also seen some action, mainly a few years ago, they were normally worn with a pair of skin tight wetlook leggings, in her "rock chick" days, although now she's in her 50's she says she's too old for them.
owlman

Post by owlman »

The brown leather boots
20171114_104106.jpg
Suede ankle boots with cum stains
20171114_104134.jpg
The unabused country boots
20171114_104201.jpg
The country boots she pissed into
20171114_104245.jpg
Well worn suede boots, scuffed from bedroom use
20171114_104345.jpg
Riding style boots, pissed in occasionally by accident
20171114_104416.jpg
The expensive leather thigh boots
20171114_104530.jpg
The long suede boots ( bedroom fun only)
20171114_104554.jpg
The slutty red thigh boots from her rock chick days
20171114_104629.jpg
itooloveboots

Post by itooloveboots »

Take some photos of your wife in the black leather thigh boots! It would be so hot if she was pissing while wearing jodhpurs and those boots.
owlman

Post by owlman »

if you have a look back over some of my earlier posts there's loads you should like, quite a few with her pissing in various outfits, several in jodhpurs. I will try and get her to do some more soon, wearing the thighboots and beige jodhpurs.
Momme18

Post by Momme18 »

Last edited by Momme18 on Fri May 25, 2018 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
itooloveboots

Post by itooloveboots »

owlman wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:20 am if you have a look back over some of my earlier posts there's loads you should like, quite a few with her pissing in various outfits, several in jodhpurs. I will try and get her to do some more soon, wearing the thighboots and beige jodhpurs.
Thanks! I'll definitely make it a point to check.