Who do you want to give a golden shower?

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ChristianaCD84

Who do you want to give a golden shower?

Post by ChristianaCD84 »

The ideas for this thread is inspired by one from another forum called "who made you cum today..."
Sometimes I see pics of girls in hot Outfits and think, it would be hot get next to her and pee all over her ;-) is there anyone else who thinks so sometimes? Share your pics where you thought the same as you watched them. I start with a few examples of mine. Especially the one in the blue Outfit with black boots works for me
Boots in all forms and pumps
shoddy90

Re: Who do you want to give a golden shower?

Post by shoddy90 »

Hi ChristianaCD84, I can see another thread I will have to keep an eye on.
Although really prefer things with direct footwear involvement; guess just funny that way, that is a very pretty picture and I love those heels..
I posted a link to a related video somewhere on the board before, but came upon some I thought you may like on your thread, if not of course I will remove.
Enjoy ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Found an appropriate video, has shoe pee as well.
hxxp://www.xvideos.com/video1968636/pee ... iss_shower
For those that don't know, replace xx with tt, check other posts for why.
Relevant fun starts at around 3.30
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Well Christiana, found this on topic
thepisstube.com/video/lucky-girl-gets-pissed-on-her-high-heel-shoes-in-orgy-6839.html
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Quick visit.
68.media.tumblr.com/d6995af225c26fc98fea5f410422601b/tumblr_oqz0zxg7NV1tstdino1_400.gif
Found these and thought must fit the board somewhere...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.