beauty and the boots pt 1

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

beauty and the boots pt 1

Post by owlman »

Beauty And The Boots

It had been one hell of a week,early starts and late finishes,driving home that Friday night I was cold,wet,tired and hungry. The radio was playing and I was really looking forward to getting home,having a hot shower and heading to bed,yes I was hungry but I needed sleep more than food.
The radio cut out and the carphone began to ring,"dear god,not another call out" I was less than an hour from home but this call could take me miles in the opposite direction.I sighed as I hit the answer button, "hello" I said trying to sound cheerful, well as cheerful as anyone who'd gone fifteen hours without a break could sound. A bubbly voice came over the line, "hi, it's me, I got those new boots today, are you coming over tomorrow? ". I tried to liven up a bit and sound enthusiastic, "hi, yourself, do you want me to come over?", "oh yes,I've been shopping and got some really nice things, as well as the sexiest boots I've ever seen" the womans voice replied.
"ok,I'll be over about 9.30 and we'll make a day of it" I replied, "ooh great, I'll wear my new outfit and those sexy new boots" she giggled "they're very long black leather and so soft, they come up over my knees" she laughed, "see you tomorrow,byee". The phone cut out and the radio resumed playing.
I had met this girl at work,she was a slim little thing with long dark hair and a body that you just wanted to get hold of. The only trouble was she lived a good 2 hours drive from me and despite having seen her several times I still hadn't gotten anywhere further than a quick fondle of her superbly formed tits, still maybe that was about to change.
I awoke early and drove over to her house, traffic was light and I arrived a little after 9 am, she answered the door and immediately planted a warm kiss on my lips, "hi, how are you? she asked, stepping back inside the house. "All the better for seeing you" I replied, to be honest I was amazed at what she was wearing. A tight white top, black leather skirt that ended mid thigh and a pair of black leather boots that began where the skirt ended," god that's horny", I thought to myself.
We chatted for a short time then headed out to the car, as she sat down her skirt rode up slightly and I placed my hand on her thigh, "naughty naughty" she giggled, as she removed my hand, it was looking like another one of "those" days.
We spent the morning wandering around the large shopping mall and went to a local pub for lunch,the rest of the afternoon we just wandered around the nearby village, mingling with the tourists that arrived every weekend. It was about 4pm and the light was fading, we were sat in the village pub enjoying a drink when I suggested she may like to come back home with me and spend the night at my place. "ok, just don't expect me to jump into bed with you" she whispered as she finished her 3rd glass of wine, I ordered her another and we chatted some more, she was becoming more relaxed and I began to enjoy where this could be going. We finished our drinks and headed out to the car, it was begining to get a bit cold now and she shivered slightly, "Knew I should have worn a coat" she said as she sat back in her seat and fastened the seatbelt, "that's ok, this thing has great heaters" I replied, turning the climate control to maximum heat.
We drove along the winding road that led over the hills and I was feeling quite warm, I adjusted the heating a little making my side of the car cooler than hers. "this heat is lovely" she said, as she stretched out her legs, "in fact I think I'll take my boots off" she pulled off the long boots and laid them in on the back seat, I decided to take my chance,and, as she stretched out in her seat, placed my hand on her knee, there was no reaction, I left it there for a minute or two then slid it up to mid thigh, still no reaction, I began to rub her leg, slowly heading further and further upwards, eventually my hand was under her short leather skirt.
"is there somewhere we can pull over?" she asked suddenly, "yes there's a layby about a mile further on" I replied, "I was thinking of somewhere a bit more secluded" she answered with a sly wink. This was it,I thought I'm finally getting somewhere as I remembered a narrow dirt track between some trees.it was only a couple of miles up the road.
I accelerated gently,and within a few minutes we were parking up on the track,we undid our seatbelts and she leaned over and began to kiss me passionately.I slipped my hand beneath her top and began to play with those magnificent firm tits, not massive, just perfect for her build.
"I want to be really fucking dirty" she whispered, "really slutty, it must be the boots, or the skirt, either way I want to be so fucking dirty"
she slipped her boots back on and went to open the door, "where are you going? " I asked, "toilet" she replied. "wait,you want to be dirty don't you ?" she nodded, "well lets have that skirt off, and the top". She pulled off her top revealing a white bra, her skirt came next and I saw her matching white panties. I opened my door and stepped out, "come on then", she got out of the car and followed me into the woods,she paused once or twice, "problem? " I asked her, "toilet" she replied "and soon". I led her further into the woods, "you can piss soon,stand against that tree", she did as she was told and stood with her back to the large tree, "who said I wanted to piss? " she giggled. I ran my hand across the front of her panties,damp! "put your hand in your pants,make yourself cum you little slut", she slipped her left hand into her panties and began to move her fingers, "rub your clit" her fingers strayed upwards she closed her eyes and began to breathe deeply, she was just about to cream her pants when I ordered her to stop, she opened her eyes, " I was so close then" she murmured, "I know, but we're doing this my way,carry on" she closed her eyes and began to stroke her clit, there was a visible damp patch on her panties and her breath quickened, "very slowly now, piss your pants" I told her, she went to open her legs wider, "oh no, keep them as close together as you can, and piss slowly, I want to watch it run down your thighs". She closed her legs a little and carried on playing in her panties, a trickle of urine began to run down her thighs and into her boots, "now make yourself cum,and keep pissing" I instructed, she began to rub faster her breath in gasps, suddenly she threw back her head and let out a long hard stream of piss, it poured into her boots. "wow that was fantastic" she sighed, "I've never tried that before, I so needed to piss it made me cum even harder". I went over and felt her pants, they were soaking, her boots were wet and there was a wet patch on the ground where the piss had begun to leak out of her boots.
I ran my finger down her moist slit, "turn around and bend over" she did as she was told and I probed her bottom with my wet finger, "don't, " she asked, "you know I need the toilet", I laughed "but you've just had a piss", knowing full well what she meant, "yes, but I need something else too" she replied. I pulled my hand out of her panties and ran a finger along the crack of her shapely arse, I felt her hole through the panties and pushed my finger and the panties inside, I could feel she had a full load. "okay here's the deal, I'm going to give you two options, either I shag your arse or you shit fuck your arse yourself" she thought for a moment, "hmm, sounds kinky, how do I do that? " she asked with a smile.
"start to push,then when you feel it coming out you pull it back in again", she nodded "ok I'll try it" she tensed slightly and pushed out her bottom, she clenched her cheeks quickly, "oops ,nearly" she giggled, "not near enough, keep going and push a bit further each time", she nodded and carried on for a few more minutes, the large turd emerging into her panties then slowly retreating back inside her. Suddenly her panties began to stretch, as though a large cock was trying to poke it's way out. "I'm losing it" she moaned. the movement stopped, "kneel down and face me" I replied unzipping my flies, I pointed my semi hard cock towards her mouth, "suck it"
Her soft lips closed around it and I hardened instantly, I looked down at her and smiled, "look at you, you've played with yourself, pissed your pants and now your sucking cock with a load in your pants" she nodded, "have you finished or is there more to come out?". She paused momentarily "oh lots more" she said softly " I want to shit 'till my panties are ready to burst"
"right then,we'll carry on, do exactly as I tell you", "ok" she replied,before taking my cock into her warm soft mouth. I let her suck slowly for several minutes, to be honest I could have shot my load into her luscious mouth there and then but I wanted to enjoy it and I had plans to make her feel even more dirty!
"you've got a lot more to load into your panties have you?" she nodded, "mmph" she mumbled trying to answer at the same time as still sucking."now, here's what I want you to do,when I tell you, you let a little more into those dirty panties, a little mind, not everything". she paused for a moment, "but I need to go,it's trying to come out", "tough,remember just a little". she nodded "ok I'll do my best" and she carried on sucking, I was just on the verge of shooting my load, "ok nice and easy, start to load your panties", I could feel her stiffen slightly and she let out a small moan, "that's enough" I said and she tensed as she fought to hold it in, I shot my load deep into her mouth and she swallowed greedily. "dirty little bitch" I said as I slid my cock from between her lips, "you pant filling,cum swallowing whore" she nodded, "I am yes, your whore, to do with as you please", I began to spray my hot piss over her chest, soaking her little white bra, it ran down and trickled into her panties. "up" she stood in front of me, waiting for my next instruction" I told her to turn around, there was quite a firm bulge in her panties but they were hardly stained,except for the bit I'd pushed up her arse earlier.
I patted the load in her pants,it was solid, this girl really had needed to use the toilet. "remove the boots", she lifted each leg in turn and dropped the boots on the ground. "panties off please", she lowered them and stepped forward, leaving them on the ground, still containing their load.I picked up one of her boots and felt the lining, it was warm and wet, I tipped it up and a quantity of piss ran out from inside, I held the boot between her legs, "you may finish your toilet now" she tensed slightly her anus began to stretch and a firm hard load began to emerge, it fell straight into her boot, she dumped a couple more loads, "finished" she said, turning to face me, I picked up her other boot. "put your panties back on, you may empty them first", she tipped the load from them and slipped them back over her slender thighs. I handed her back her boots and she slipped her feet back in, the wet one was first, when she came to the other one she looked at me as her foot met it's warm contents. "put it on,shitty pants" I said, she slid it back on,there was a squelching sound as her foot hit bottom. I fondled her arse quite roughly before leading her back to the car, we got in and she picked up her top. "leave it,and the skirt,you are just wearing those boots and undies", she nodded, we drove on and just before we hit my town I saw a little pub and swung into the car park, "get dressed", she pulled on her top and skirt and we headed into the pub, I got myself a coke and a pint of lager for her, "drink up" I said, she drank it and I got her another, she drank that and waited for me to finish, I was sure she was squirming slightly. "need the loo before we leave? " I asked her, she nodded, "tough, hold it miss shitty panties" she squirmed again, "I'll try" she replied, squeezing her thighs tightly.
Outside I could hear a lot of people talking, it was about to get busy, I took her hand and headed for the door, there were quite a few people about and they all looked at her as we walked past, obviously long boots and leather skirts were not common in these parts. "wait here" I said standing her in front of the car, I unlocked it ,started the engine and turned on the headlights, several people were still looking at her, obviously enjoying the better view the bright lights gave.
"right, piss your pants then get in the car" I said to her, she looked at me, "do what?" she asked, "I said piss your pants and get in the car", she nodded, "ok" and began to empty her bulging bladder, it ran down her thighs, some ran outside but most went into her boots, several of the males watched open mouthed, when she'd finished she turned and climbed back into her seat, "my panties are wet and so are my feet" she giggled "and I feel so horny". I put the car into gear and we sped off down the road, the blokes outside the pub gaping in amazement and her squelching in her pissy,shitty black boots.

To Be Continued
kneehigh21

Re: beauty and the boots pt 1

Post by kneehigh21 »

oh yes!
Richie

Post by Richie »

Great story, please go on
owlman

Post by owlman »

Part Two
We went to bed late and woke early, she cleaned her boots out as best she could and got dressed, her panties were slightly yellow now they had dried overnight. She asked if I was going to take her home but I said I wanted to spend the day with her, I said we'd go shopping and I'd buy her some more clothes, she smiled at this, "sexy naughty things I hope", I nodded "oh definately"
We drove to the big retail park and began to wander around the shops, pretty soon I saw a nice short black skirt and we bought it, then some nice black silky undies and some patterned tights. We then found another shop and bought a red leather skirt a sheer white blouse and some red knee high boots.
We drove home and she showered and changed into the short black skirt, black undies and tights, and blouse, "shall I wear the red boots?" she asked, I shook my head, "no, the black ones". She put them on and we wandered down to my local pub, it was fairly busy and she attracted a few looks from some of the men as we waited at the bar. We got our drinks and sat down and looked at the lunch menu. "did you see those men looking at me?" she asked, "well they would, walking around with those pert tits on show" I laughed. She glanced down at her chest, suddenly it dawned on her that the black bra could clearly be seen beneath the sheer white blouse, "oops, didn't realise" she giggled, "I did,that's why I picked it" I replied sliding my hand up her thigh, she did not react so I slid it up just below the hem of her skirt and began to stroke her soft skin, "stop it, you'll get me going again" she whispered, "or should I say cumming". I slid my hand further up and stroked her pussy through the soft silky panties, they were already damp.
Where we were sat nobody could see us and I slipped my finger inside her panties, and began to slip it in and out of her moist pussy, she parted her legs slightly so I moved upwards and began to rub her clit, after a couple of moments she began to bite her lip, she let out a soft gasp and soaked her panties.
She went to move and I gripped her thigh, "where are you going?" I asked, "toilet" she whispered, "want to go pissy panties?" I asked, She blushed, "do you want me to?" she asked. "well, if you really want to know I don't" I told her, she looked at me puzzled, "but I thought you enjoyed it yesterday, I know I did". "yes but you have to follow my instructions remember" I replied, "now go to the toilet, remove your right boot, your tights and panties, hold the boot between your legs and piss into it" she nodded, "ok" and headed off to the ladies room.
She returned a short while later,sat down and giggled, "my foot is soaking", I smiled and finished my drink. I went over to the bar and bought two more, as she was drinking I slipped my fingers into her damp panties and made her cum again, she drank some more of her drink and went to stand up, "left boot this time" I whispered, she nodded and headed off.
We ordered a meal and had a couple more drinks, twice more I made her cum, and twice more she visited the ladies room, again it was left boot then right boot, I slipped my fingers into one of her boots as she sat at the table, it was quite full, and probably wouldn't take another visit, I decided to up the game and see how she would react.
In the corner of the room was a fruit machine, standing at this you could just be seen by anyone at the bar and at this point there were several young lads sat on bar stools. I headed to the machine and threw a few coins in and began to play, I waved for her to join me and as we stood playing the machine out of the corner of my eye I could see several of the lads admiring her shapely figure. I put my arm around her and gave her arse a squeeze, she giggled, the beer was taking effect.
we played the machine for a few minutes then she began to squirm slightly,she was shifting her weight from one foot to the other then began to clench her arse cheeks. "you don't want to piss again do you?" I whispered in her ear, "no something else"she whispered back, we carried on playing and after a few minutes she whispered, " I really need to go now" and went to move away, I held her with my arm around her waist, "anytime you're ready" I whispered squeezing her bottom, "here now?" she looked at me slightly shocked, "as I said anytime you're ready" she parted her legs slightly and tensed, there was a soft crackling sound.
I placed my hand on her bottom and could feel the load she was pushing into her panties, "there's loads of it "she gasped "it wont stop coming", it's ok the tights will hold it" I replied, "oh yes, the tights" she giggled and continued to push, eventually she relaxed and smiled,"all done, better out than in". I felt the back of her skirt and there was a noticeable bulge, I went to the bar and ordered two halves of lager, we stood by the fruit machine as we drank them, she couldn't sit due to the load in her panties.
We were about to leave and she said she needed to piss and could she visit the ladies room before we left, I shook my head, "hold it". we left the pub and were about three quarters of the way home when she stopped, "I'm not sure I can hold it much longer" . I led her into the local mini mart and we wandered up and down the aisles, we came to a quiet aisle and I stopped and pretended to be looking at the shelves, "piss now" I said in a low voice, "what here,now?" she exclaimed, I nodded, "keep your legs closed and let it out slowly" she nodded and within a few seconds she was pissing her panties, it ran down her thighs, wetting her black tights and most of it ran into her boots, there was a small pool on the floor where some had escaped, we headed to the counter and I bought some wine and cigarettes.
we arrived home and I lowered her skirt and removed her blouse, there was a fairly large bulge in her panties, but they had contained her solid load, her tights were soaking, I tore open the crotch of the tights and lay back on the floor, "ride me", she lowered my trousers and underpants and impaled herself on my erection, I pulled her down hard, squashing the load in her panties, I then began to hold the shafts of her boots in a fim grip, we came at almost the same time.
To be continued!
owlman

Re: beauty and the boots part 3

Post by owlman »

Part Three
The following weekend she came over again, I had arranged to finish work early on Friday afternoon, drive straight over to her house and take her back to mine, I had also told her to bring all the clothes she had worn the previous weekend.
I had been thinking all week of what else I could do with her and how far she was prepared to go, up to now nobody had been very close to us when she had done anything, now I had come up with a plan.
I had purposely been out and bought an extremely tight pair of white wetlook leggings during the week and these were to play a major part in my plan for Friday night.
There was a rather seedy pub not far from me, the kind of place where anything goes, and to be honest nobody ever bothered about what went on, it was a real Fagins den and the landlord didn't bother, so long as money was going over the bar it was a case of anything goes.
We arrived at my house and I presented her with the new leggings, she was very pleased and wanted to wear them straight away, my plan was looking good so far. I told her to wear them with the black underwear, the sheer white blouse and the new red boots that she hadn't worn yet.
She got changed and the look was just as I had imagined, the black bra was clearly visible under the white blouse, the black panties were very obvious under the tight white leggings and the long red boots just made you want to look at her.
We arrived at the pub around seven and found a table in a quiet corner, I went to the bar and ordered two pints, one each. The pub began to get busy and I allowed her to use the toilet, this was on the opposite side of the pub and it was obvious that everyone was looking at her as she went past.
We'd had several drinks and by around nine pm she was quite tipsy, she said she needed the loo again and I said I needed to go to, we walked through the pub and into the corridor where the toilets were, I was out before her and waited in the corridor.
She emerged from the ladies toilet and I planted a kiss on her lips, and gave her arse a firm squeeze, she ran her hand down my front and began to rub my cock through my jeans, "kneel down" I told her, and she immediately knelt in front of me, I unzipped my jeans and pulled out my semi erect cock, "suck it" I said, she looked at me, "what here,now?", I nodded, "that's right, here and now". She didn't need telling twice and was soon sucking and liking my cock like her life depended on it, the hall door opened and a couple of blokes headed towards the gents, they stopped for a second and looked at us, I was about to shoot my load and pulled out of her mouth, I told her to stand up and turn around before shooting my load all over the rear of her tight leggings, it spattered over her arse and began to run down her thighs. "nice one mate" said one of the blokes as they wandered into the gents.
We headed back to the table and sat back down, the two blokes came back into the room and began chatting to their mates, they must have told them what had gone on because one by one they glanced over towards us. I gave her a tenner and told her to get some more drinks,as she stood at the bar, it was obvious that most of the blokes were looking at her and the spunk was still visible on her arse.
We had a couple more drinks and I asked her if she fancied a game of pool,she said she did but needed to piss first, I shook my head, "hold it" she nodded and we headed over to the pool table and set the balls up. The lads were constantly watching her every time she bent over to take a shot, occasionally I'd feel her tits or rub her arse as she bent over.
We were about halfway through the game and she began to look uncomfortable, crossing her legs, squirming, clenching her thighs, all the classic signs of someone desperate to piss. " I really need to piss now" she whispered as she bent over to take a shot, I shook my head, "not yet",we carried on playing and were down to the last ball, "I really need to piss" she said "I can't hold on much longer" She made a hash of an easy shot on the last ball, "we'll finish this game then you can go" I told her, as I deliberately put the last ball in an awkward position. She bit her lip and squirmed slightly as she bent over the table, every eye in the place was focused on those black panties clearly visible beneath her leggings, then it happened. There was a hissing sound and she let out a squeal, "oh no! it's coming", she froze mid shot, bent over the pool table as the piss began to stream down her legs, there were whistles from some of the lads as it made her panties even more visible, it ran down her legs and into her boots, when she'd finished she looked over at me, "take the shot", she struck the cue ball and it hit the black sending it flying into the middle pocket, there was a cheer from the crowd and I led her back to our table.
We'd been sat for a couple of minutes when one of the lads walked over carrying two pints, "here you go, I enjoyed watching you play pool, she's got a great arse hasn't she? " I nodded, "cheers mate" he smiled and walked off.
We had almost finished our drinks and were thinking about heading home when two more were brought over, then before we'd finished them two more arrived, by this time she was quite drunk indeed, not staggering but very relaxed and cheerful.
She'd almost finished her second drink when she stood up, "I need the little girls room" she giggled, she turned and headed toward the corridor when a voice shouted "piss,piss,piss", The rest of the group began to chant, "piss those pants, piss those pants", she stopped,turned around and walked back towards an empty table in the middle of the room.
Before I realised what was happening she had climbed onto the table and stood facing the group, she unfastened her blouse then, dragged the leggings up hard into her crotch, the chanting stopped, she parted her legs arched her back and began to piss, it flew through the leggings and splattered on the table, the lads went wild, clapping and cheering, when she'd finished she climbed down and returned to our table, " I think they liked that" she giggled.
I stood up and lifted her from her seat, I removed her blouse then turned her around and bent her over the table, I roughly pulled her pants down before ramming my cock deep into her arse, I pounded away for a few minutes before shooting my load deep inside her, I pulled up her pants and emptied my bladder across her rear, the crowd went wild, cheering and shouting, I pulled her to her feet, draped her blouse over her shoulders and led her out of the pub.
TO BE CONTINUED
(if you want)
kneehigh21

Post by kneehigh21 »

Oh go on! Great stuff.