Snail video search.

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Snail video search.

Post by Atlas »

Dude nows perfect time to slowly start putting slices of banana or strawberries inside her heels! Telling her what you just put inside her heels, slip her feet back into her heels & tell her you want to suck it off her toes :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Atlas wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 3:51 am Dude nows perfect time to slowly start putting slices of banana or strawberries inside her heels! Telling her what you just put inside her heels, slip her feet back into her heels & tell her you want to suck it off her toes :)
The new shoes will do that, the time is nigh :)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Ahh awesome mate! Maybe mix some yogurt with the banana;) this will be sexy as fuck seeing it squishy inside her heels & not to mention sucking it off her toes :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Atlas wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:36 pm Ahh awesome mate! Maybe mix some yogurt with the banana;) this will be sexy as fuck seeing it squishy inside her heels & not to mention sucking it off her toes :)
I think she may really go for that, although I'm a little funny about banana :lol: Texture and all that, but I do like the yogurt idea. Strawberry, with strawberry pieces.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Do strawberries & yogurt then :) make sure it full fat full cream yogurt:) the thicker the better :) & don’t be shy with the amount! :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Atlas wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 2:33 pm Do strawberries & yogurt then :) make sure it full fat full cream yogurt:) the thicker the better :) & don’t be shy with the amount! :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: You have it all sussed out, don't you! I will do it and if she absolutely loves it then you will get a TC Gold Star :D