social degredation

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

social degredation

Post by owlman »

A fictional story of how a girl upsets the other girls at the stables and how they take revenge using her social networking page.

In the short time she'd been at the stables, she'd managed to upset every one of the other girls, true enough not everyone gets on with everyone else, but it takes a certain type of person to upset everyone and she was that type of person. When she started bragging on the internet about how good a rider she was and how crap the other girls were she'd gone too far, way too far, she needed teaching a lesson. Eventually the other girls came up with an idea that was both degrading and embarrassing, when they'd finished she'd never be able to go on that website ever again.

Early one morning she arrived at the stables to find all the other girls there before her, the stables was in a field privately fenced and only the girls had keys, the owner only came infrequently and when he did it was always in the afternoon.
She got out of her car and as per usual was wearing her expensive designer riding outfit, her black leather boots were over £300 pounds her crisp white jodhpurs over £100, and her blouses were about the same price. She was wondering why all the girls were standing around the end stable closest to the muck heap and wandered over to see what was happening, as she approached the door one of the girls pushed her inside and the rest followed, "what's going on? " she asked in her posh voice, a couple of girls shut the door and blocked her escape, "strip" ordered one of the girls, " I beg your pardon? " she exclaimed, "you heard bitch, now get those posh clothes off, or shall we rip them off? " and with that she produced a pair of scissors and advanced on the posh girl, at the same time 2 of the others grabbed her arms. "wait, wait, I'll strip" she yelled and removed her expensive blouse, "give it her" said one of the girls and she handed it over, her boots came off next and they too were taken from her as were her expensive jodhpurs, soon all she was left wearing was her black lacey undies, she was about to remove her bra when the ringleader spoke, "that's enough, now put these on" and handed her a white T shirt a dirty pair of beige jodhpurs and some dirty rubber riding boots. She put them on and stood wondering what was going to happen next, one of the girls stepped forward and removed the girls mobile phone from her bag, "hey that's mine" she cried, "yes but you don't mind lending it to a friend do you?" she laughed, "I suppose not but be careful, that's the latest I phone" . "we know" chorused the other girls "it's expensive" and they all began to laugh. "now, let me tell you what's going to happen" said the girl who seemed to be the ringleader "we have your expensive clothes your car keys and your phone, if you want them back again you'll do exactly as we say" the girl nodded, "now go and sit in your car and when we tell you get out and walk into this stable, understand?" she nodded again, the door was opened and she headed back to her car.
As she sat waiting she noticed the other girl fiddling with the phone, "ok, come on" she called, she opened the car door and began to walk slowly towards the stable, the girl holding the phone followed her. "when you get inside there's something for you to play with" she giggled, "and play with it you will", she entered the stable and found all the girls stood along one wall and lying on the straw was large vibrator, "go on, play with it" screamed the girl, she turned it on and began to gently press it against the front of her jodhpurs, "harder" yelled the girl "I want to see you cum" she rubbed it harder against the front of the dirty jodhpurs, "inside them" yelled the girl, she unfastened the zip and pushed the vibrator against her lacey panties, to her surprise they were damp, she rubbed it up and down for several minutes and the girl spoke again "jods down and lets see it inside those fancy pants", she lowered the jodhpurs and pulled her panties to one side before rubbing the vibrator along her moist slit, "I said inside and I meant inside" the girl shouted "and get it in properly, I want to see you cream those pretty panties" she pushed the throbbing vibrator deep inside herself and closed her eyes, soon she was panting as she brought herself to orgasm, oh yes, she thought I've creamed my panties good and proper.
When she'd finished she opened her eyes and lying on the straw was a pair of black rubber dildo panties, "put those on" said the girl, she removed her boots, jodhpurs and panties and pulled on the shiny dildo pants, the bulbous black dildo slipped easily inside her wet hole. "get dressed" the other girl said, all the while the one holding her phone kept it pointed towards her, she put on the dirty jodhpurs and boots and wondered what was next . "go next door "ordered the girl, she opened the door and walked to the next stable, the horse had been taken out but it had not been cleaned, there were several steaming piles of manure on the floor.
"pick a pile and paddle your boots in it" it was pointless arguing so she did as she was told, she stepped up and down and soon her boots were covered it, " now for the good bit" laughed the girl, the rest of them giggled and sniggered, she was wondering what the girl meant by "the good bit" when she spoke again " ok, now very slowly I want you to piss your pants" she shook her head, "please no" the girl nodded, "oh yes, nice and slow and lots of it". She spread her legs wide, "oh no keep them closed", she closed her legs and began to piss, as it ran down her thighs into her boots the girl began to speak, "pull the jods tight into your crotch, like you're enjoying it, oh and smile" she pulled them up hard with one hand and forced a smile, "good, excellent, now with your other hand rub the front of those pissy pants" she did this and the girl spoke again "nearly done now, just one more thing remove the boots and scoop some of that mushy shit into them" she pulled off the boots and pushed a good handful of the squishy manure into each boot, "good, now put them back on and smile you know you like it" she slipped her feet into the shit filled boots, she hated how it felt but forced a smile, "ok and finally" called the girl pointing to a large steaming pile of horse shit on the floor, "sit on it" she stared at her in amazement, "do what?" the girls all laughed, "I said sit in it, and while you're at it put those panties to work, bounce up and down until you cream them". the girl sat down slowly on the steaming pile and began to bounce gently up and down. "you'll never cum like that you bitch, harder" she bounced up and down for all she was worth and was glad the panties were rubber, she could feel the shit softening and new it had soaked through the jodhpurs, she was just greatfull they hadn't made her wear her own clothes. She came suddenly with a loud moan, "clean her up" the girl said to her conspirators, she was stripped and led naked into the yard were she was hosed down with cold water, they gave her a towel to dry herself with and led her into another stable and handed back her clothes. "you can go now" the other girl told her handing her her car keys and phone. As she was driving down the road her phone pinged up an email from her social networking site "congratulations, your video entitled "what I do at the stables" has successfully been uploaded.

THE END
kneehigh21

Re: social degredation

Post by kneehigh21 »

Excellent stuff! Thanks for posting.
RidingBootsCB

Re: social degredation

Post by RidingBootsCB »

Absolutely amazing story!!!