Spitting

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

heelsnbootsnflats

Spitting

Post by heelsnbootsnflats »

I've talked my missus into spitting in my face when shes drunk, its a massive turn on for me, she'll do it in my face and mouth, epecially when she's pissed drunk of pissed off with me (hehe) anyone into this?
dior99

Re: Spitting

Post by dior99 »

Yeah I've done it a few times Mrs spit in my eyes face and mouth I lay on floor under her let her keep doing it ha
Sounds hot your Mrs doing it when she's drunk would like to be part of that myself lol
heelsnbootsnflats

Re: Spitting

Post by heelsnbootsnflats »

had a proper session tonight, she spits to lubricate my mouth to enable me to go down on her, full on mouth spits, many times, it was awesome, her minty spit (from her nicotinel stuff), right in my mouth, so many times, at least 10 times, awesome, so much fun dudes! Even asked her to 'build it up' a few times lol, awesome!

there is longevity in this, I can see this becoming a feature of our thing for a bit in the future!