thighboots piss disaster

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

thighboots piss disaster

Post by owlman »

I've been trying for ages to get my wife to be more adventurous and recently it's started to pay off,she agreed to do some muddy boots video's,which surprised me and once she got into it she seemed to enjoy it.Well we'd been doing a video on a muddy estuary about 20 miles from home and after we'd done she cleaned her boots in the water and was about to get changed when she said she needed to piss.I went for it and asked her to piss into her boots and jodhpurs and to my amazement she agreed,she asked how I wanted her to pose and I asked her to stand with her feet slightly apart and let go slowly so it would run down her legs and into her boots.She asked me if I wanted to video it and I was so amazed that I started the camera,then accidentally hit pause right at the crucial moment,I watched as she pissed into the tight beige jodhpurs and it ran down her thighs into the boots,it was pretty good,I've seen a few women piss in jods but I think beige ones show it off best.We packed up and drove home,at this point I hadn't realised my error with the camera and was looking forward to watching it at home on the laptop.I couldn't believe it when I played it back and saw what I'd done, gutted totally,anyway at least I got a good photo and we're going out again this week so hopefully she'll do a repeat performance.
Richie

Re: thighboots piss disaster

Post by Richie »

Wow, very nice picture. To bad about the video. I love jodhpurs and of course riding boots and I love to see them filled with piss and shit :-)
owlman

Post by owlman »

The problem with a girl shitting her jodhpurs is it's hard to get any decent stuff,I like girls in light jodhpurs,beige or white with a nice firm bulging load.Unfortunately all the ones you find the girl looks like she has soft runny shit and that just doesn't do it for me.
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

Nice work, how about some shots of her lovely boots too :D
owlman

Post by owlman »

have a look at this, there's some others on the same channel by us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBrAt4k8jlE
owlman

Post by owlman »

we went out the other night and I gave her lots to drink, she didn't piss during sex but said she needed to go immediately afterwards, I made her squat down and piss in her jodhpurs, then walk nearly 1/4 mile through the park in her piss soaked jods. If you look closely you can see her black panties through the wet material.
jods.jpg
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

Lovely view, any better photos of her boots?
owlman

Post by owlman »

Will have a look what I've got, but for now here's one of her in her riding style boots and black jodhpurs in our garden.