Licking more converse soles

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

joebgil

Re: Licking more converse soles

Post by joebgil »

Love to see you lick those floral pattern chuck rubber soles clean but would love it more if i could lick them. Also cum on the soles and take a pic if possible.
JJ Black

Post by JJ Black »

So, I licked clean the soles of the low white floral converse after my wife had just worn them and gone to bed. I love it when the dirt on the bottom of the shoe becomes wet from my tongue and starts to get runny! Humped a pair of her air max 90s while I was licking the soles clean, but then pulled out and spermed the clean white soles of these converse!

Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Once a shoelover, always a shoelover!
joebgil

Post by joebgil »

Wow love to lick converse rubber soles and the white soled ones are best as they show the dirt and you can clearly see your progress as you mouth suck and tongue bath the street guck off the delicious rubber. Now with cum on the rubber sole the licking and sucking and swallowing the rubber clean is so much hornier.I love to lick cum off rubber tread more than anything so thanks a million JJ for your wonderful pics.
I like how you can still see a bit of dirt left with the cum yum yum. Also nice is to see dried up cum in the grooves and indentations so when your wife wears them out and comes back dirty-whoa what a heavenly thought to lick the street crap and cum out of the grooves. I would rather lick a dirty male/female sneaker rubber sole, especially white, then anything else. I like to see guys at the urinal in their dirty chucks standing in the piss wet dirty floor and gawd do i ever want to spend all day licking those dirty piss wet soles.
JJ Black

Post by JJ Black »

I love it when i know she's been to the public toilets in her sexy sneakers and boots! The thought of her sat there with her knickers down and one foot either side of the toilet basin and her shoe soles in the crap gets me really horny!
Once a shoelover, always a shoelover!
joebgil

Post by joebgil »

Crazy how we both think alike re sneakers/boots on girls in a public toilet. Just imagining the dirty piss and shit she could walk in and get it on her sneaker soles. The thing is she would be so pissed off stepping in the crap and no way want to clean it right but just wipes it off. With the chuck sole it is not smooth and hard to wipe clean and the crap just cakes up into the indentations and grooves in the rubber sole. She gets home and tells you about the accident and you offer to take her sneakers and clean them for her later. When she leaves you grab one sneaker and start to friction the rubber sole on your cock and grabbing the other you turn it over to see it is still wet and bits of brown stinky stuff in the tread. You bring it up to your mouth and holding the shoe it smells bad but you are turned on so rest your tongue on the heel slowly and lovingly rub your tongue from top to bottom. The taste is a biter mixture of street crap toilet piss and excrement.
After you go over the entire sole with your tongue and see most of it clean you climax on the other dirty sneaker sole and give it to me and i caress and suck and sniff and eat every bit of guck on the rubber sole and sidewall.
That would be my fantasy. Here is a pic of a girl's chuck worn in the stable that lots of guys on fb would beg to lick clean. Sorry wont take my pic, send me your email and i will send. My email is joebgilatyahoodotcom
Replace at with @ and dot with .
theoneforyou

Post by theoneforyou »

Post a pictures of the Nike's you were humping
uglysluts

Post by uglysluts »

pm me can't seem to pm you and got an offer