pissing in boots while being worn.......

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bootboy99

pissing in boots while being worn.......

Post by bootboy99 »

Rather good find I think....... Enjoy

http://thisvid.com/videos/urinating-on- ... breakfast/
Deisy CD

Re: pissing in boots while being worn.......

Post by Deisy CD »

Niiiiice!!

I really love somebody peeing, scatting or cumming in boots while they are being worn. I'd love to get something like that being done to me some time!

But also love to see pics and any kind of film on this subject!

Any body who has anything... PLEASE UPLOAD!

Love,

Deisy
her horny mules

Post by her horny mules »

Best vid, as a long time.

great thanks
pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

Fuck yeah, that is HOT. I love having a guy piss in my boots while I wear them...Especially when he opens my levis, pisses inside, slowly filling my boots. Nothing tastes better than another guys boot piss
pennybloom

Post by pennybloom »

Very nice
owlman

Post by owlman »

Love the way she obligingly bends her leg forward to create a bigger gap around the boot for him to piss in. my wife has pissed in hers quite a few times, one of the funniest was when we were out driving, she had a tight pair of leggings on and her brand new wetlook knee-highs. She was absolutely bursting, but when we pulled up on this car park there was lots of blokes parked in cars, I think they were hoping to see someone having sex or something. Anyway she held on for another 10 minutes, by now she was leaking in her pants, but there was still too many people about for her to be able to squat! In the end out of sheer desperation she could hold it no longer, it was piss herself in the car, or do it in full view of everyone, she got out of the car, went around to the back and pretended to be looking in the boot of the car for something, letting it slowly trickle down her thighs and into the new boots. There was a guy parked about 15 feet away and he was looking at her, but he had no idea she was pissing herself while he watched.
floplove

Post by floplove »

I often thought what a great thing to do while standing at a crowded bar/tavern.
You could whip it out and piss into her boots all the while noone would suspect.
Id like to do it into taller boots though...
hold more piss. lol
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Yeah I’d like to see a nice chick getting some of her just below the knee, leather high heel boots being piss into from behind :) as long as there is a nice size gap around the tops of her boots so it’s easy to fill lol....
pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

fuck yeah. So hard just thinking about this, going to have to piss in my boots and fuck em