licking dirt off shoes

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

vox0408

Re: licking dirt off shoes

Post by vox0408 »

Me too, love to lick clean boot's soles.
gurba

Post by gurba »

Very Nice post and pics.

As a child when a beautiful girl left her shoes in a bedroom or bathroom, I ALWAYS lick the soles or masturbate myself with them. Imagine, now a co-worker always leaves several very used and dirty shoes under your desk, sometimes, 3 pairs, a scarpin, a sandal and sneakers or flip-flops. I never took advantage. :oops:

I'm getting old hahahahaha
Cheers,
DrSchuh

Post by DrSchuh »

In the meantime I´ve had the opportunity to taste some sweet chewing gum from this boots. I found them in a locker room of the gym. They were worn of a cute looking girl.
The chewing gum tastes really sweet. It may not have been long under the sole although it looked very crushed and flat. 8)
When I think of who it had in the mouth and where the stepped in and on I get horny again :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
edgeit

Post by edgeit »

please continue, best topic!
joebgil

Post by joebgil »

Can you scrap off the gum with your teeth? Love your pics and envy the sexual pleasure you get from licking dirty girl's sneaker/boot soles.
Sancho

Post by Sancho »

very nice Good job he also imitates a little :)
shoeslaver

Post by shoeslaver »

Would be better if it's your friend watching you lick her shoes whIle wearing them! Anyone with such experiences?
jiimmbboo123

Post by jiimmbboo123 »

I love doing it myself, especially well worn flip flops as I have a soft spot for them worn by women, love licking dirt off them and licking the foot bed and straps too, also done it to uggs too, never been sick either.
edgeit

Post by edgeit »

any new pic? :)
ChristianaCD84

Post by ChristianaCD84 »

When you run out of money for beer you have to ask for money....or maybe you can lick the dry rest of beer from the boots of a girl on the way home from a party ;-)
Boots in all forms and pumps