licking dirt off shoes

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

joebgil

Re: licking dirt off shoes

Post by joebgil »

bootperv wrote:mee id love to be forced to!
Hey bootperv i would force you to because i would ram it down your throat and fuck it clean cause i know you would like that hehe.
DrSchuh

Post by DrSchuh »

Here some Flats fro my Girlfriend. Everybody knows I like chewing gum :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
joebgil

Post by joebgil »

DrSchuh wrote:Here some Flats fro my Girlfriend. Everybody knows I like chewing gum :D
So hot to see you licking chewing gum from the sole and know all the street "shit" that it would pick up.
You are my hero.
DrSchuh

Post by DrSchuh »

After some day the chewing gum feels like a part of the sole :D and it`s really filthy...
when I think about it, who chewed it...uahh But my girlfriend stepped on it and on and on... thus a part of her :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
joebgil

Post by joebgil »

DrSchuh wrote:After some day the chewing gum feels like a part of the sole :D and it`s really filthy...
when I think about it, who chewed it...uahh But my girlfriend stepped on it and on and on... thus a part of her :twisted:
So fucking horny. Please pull it off with your teeth and chew it and send pic ok.
DrSchuh

Post by DrSchuh »

In the meantime my Girlfriend was out with the dog again on she wore their Docker Boots. So came as it had to come she stepped in poo :roll:
Later at home when she was at work with Ballerinas on, i`ve taken them an had a lot of fun :lol:
joebgil

Post by joebgil »

Wow she really got those boot treads filled up with dog poop soon horny.
DrSchuh

Post by DrSchuh »

I´ve got even some Espadrilles from the summer from a young Gilr next door. She wanted to throw them into the garbage but i rescued them :lol:
It seems as if she were more often steppend in chewing gum and crushed some cigarettes with the shoes :P
They are still very tasty
joebgil

Post by joebgil »

Man those shoes are dirty. Did you cum when you tasted the street "shit?" I think i would have. Please more pics of you licking these dirty girl's shoes as it makes my cock feel so good.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Can we see the whole shoe? How do the insoles look too?