Dog piss on sister's heels

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

SneakyCreamer

Dog piss on sister's heels

Post by SneakyCreamer »

My sister stopped by my place the other night after she got out of work. She doesn't normally wear heels to work, but she had a meeting or something so she was wearing a pair of black leather peep toe heels (about 3.5/4 inches). Right after she walked in she took them off saying that her feet were killing her.

We were standing in the kitchen talking when she asked me where my dog was. I started walking around and calling him when I walked back into the front room by the front door. He was standing by the front door and my sister's heels were wet and were sitting in a pool of piss. He peed on them! She has a dog too so he must have found the scent on her heels! My sister walked in and was angry and totally grossed out.

I said that I would clean them so I picked them up and headed to the bathroom. I sort of closed the door behind me but not all the way. I wanted to piss on them myself, but just as I reached down to unzip my pants, she came storming in and said that she had to leave. I told her that I rinsed her heels off but hadn't dried them off. The heels were black so pee/water all looks the same. She said that's fine and she grabbed the heels from me. She put on the pee soaked heels and left.

Back when we were younger and both still living at home, these heels were my favorite. I pooped on them many times and "cleaned" off the poop with my piss. If only she knew.
NiceShoes

Re: Dog piss on sister's heels

Post by NiceShoes »

Sweet story! wish i could have seen that, pix would have been awsum, but no time right but awhile thanks for sharing!
The messier the better!!
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/31043
SneakyCreamer

Post by SneakyCreamer »

NiceShoes wrote:Sweet story! wish i could have seen that, pix would have been awsum, but no time right but awhile thanks for sharing!
No pictures but I had my phone on me! Between seeing the wet heels sitting in a pool of piss, seeing the reaction of my sister, wanting to piss on them myself and then my sister unknowingly putting on the piss soaked heels I couldn't get my mind straight enough to take a picture or two.
shoxlover

Post by shoxlover »

Nice! If our sisters only knew what went on with their shoes behind closed doors
SneakyCreamer

Post by SneakyCreamer »

I was talking to my sister the other day when she started talking about my dog pissing on her heels. She was mad at me for my dog pissing on her shoes. She said that the thought of dog piss soaking her heels made her so disgusted that she threw the heels in the trash! I was disappointed because this was one of my favorite pairs of hers.

Again, if my dog taking a little leak on her heels made her so disgusted that she needed to throw the heels in the trash, I can only imagine what she would do if she knew how many times I peed, pooped and cummed on that very same pair of heels!
Richie

Post by Richie »

Too bad for you :-( But like it that you peed and pooped into her shoes :-) It's always exciting to see the girls afterwards in the shoes that you have used for this :-)
PumpNCum

Post by PumpNCum »

I had a similar experience, bare with me on the rather long story.

When I was younger, I was constantly fucking, cumming, peeing and pooping my sister's high heels. I have always had a fantasy of some kind of animal (dog, horse, etc.) peeing, pooping or cumming on high heels. I tried getting our family dog to pee on a pair of her heels once, but to no avail.

One day, I had a revelation. Dogs usually pee to "mark their territory" which usually means they pee where they smell another dog, cat, etc. One summer a neighbor down the street asked me to walk his dog twice a day. One day when I was home alone, I went and got his dog and brought him over to my house. My sister's FAVORITE (as well as mine) pair of black leather pointy toe stiletto heels were sitting in the front hallway by the door. She loved these things as evidenced by the extreme wear all over them. I had pumped many loads into them and peed/pooped on them plenty of times. I grabbed the shoes and rubbed them all over my neighbors dog to get his scent on the shoes. I put the shoes on the table and returned my neighbors dog to his house.

I came home and placed my sister's shoes on the floor and called our dog in to the front hallway. He began sniffing the shoes and did this for a long time. I began to lose hope until all of a sudden, he lifted his right leg and let a river of piss out onto my sister's heels! It worked! The left shoe was FILLED with piss, the pointy toe boxes on both shoes were covered and both shoes were sitting in a huge puddle of piss! Once he was done, he walked away.

Now, something that I've noticed is human piss is usually rather clear, odorless and not really sticky when dried. However, dog piss is very yellow, kind of thick, smells very strong of pee and is very sticky when dried. I got a hardon just looking at the piss-soaked shoes that I shot a load of cum into the right shoe. Figuring they were already a mess, I just spread my cum around to let it dry.

This happened early in the morning and later that night my sister was getting ready to go out with friends. She almost always wore these shoes out so I made sure I was nearby when she was getting ready to leave. I checked the shoes out before, and the puddle on the floor was dry, but noticeable. There were patches and streaks of dried piss on her shoes! She was in a rush to get out and she walked right up to her shoes and placed her left foot into her shoe! She squished it in there and knew something wasn't right. She picked her foot up and I could hear the sticky/tacky sound of the shoe releasing from the floor as the piss had sort of "glued" it to the floor! She became furious with our dog! I told her that if she was too grossed out that I could clean her shoes for her. She put on another pair of heels and left.

I grabbed her still damp shoes and ran to the bathroom. I pissed all over them to "clean them" and then I stuffed my hard cock into the damp left shoe and pumped a load of cum into it. I didn't dry/clean a thing. A couple of days later I saw her wearing the shoes. I asked how I had done cleaning them. She said they were still pretty sticky, but that they were her favorite pair of heels and there was no way she was going to get rid of them.
Richie

Post by Richie »

What a great story! Thanks for sharing, it really made me horny. It must have been great to grow up with a sister and have all the time access to her shoes. Just to see some nice sexy heels on the floor, filled with piss or poo makes me hard.

My ex was living on a horse farm with her family. There were a couple dogs there too. Because all houses were unlocked, I could enjoy all the shoes of my ex, her sister and her sister in law. Once I pissed into some sexy heels of her sister in law and hide them under a guest bed. I left them there until they were dry again. It was such a kick to sneak into the guest room and check the progress of the heels under the bed.
italyanstyle

Post by italyanstyle »

if I had only one euro for every time I piss filled the shoes of my sister ... I'd be rich! :D
A & A
Blackboot

Post by Blackboot »

Male dogs like to piss on post like objects. To train him to piss on a boot, tack it to a stick in the ground so the boot stands up, in a place with no nearby objects. When your dog needs to piss, take him out on a leash and just stand near the boot. He will soon lift his leg and piss on the boot because it's the only thing there. Now that his piss scent has soaked into he boot, you can let him out without the leash and he will probably go piss on the boot repeatedly as his favorite spot to piss. You can get old worn out leather boots for this cheap on eBay, by searching "well worn women's boots" and "women's trashed boots".