Horse and Heels

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Plowboy535

Re: Horse and Heels

Post by Plowboy535 »

yes someone needs to do this plz
Hasse-91

Post by Hasse-91 »

I would love to see some pics or movoes with it! Too bad that a friend of mine that i was fooling around with a coupple of years ago has mooved far away. He had stallions.
dior99

Post by dior99 »

My gf keeps and rides horses last year she got two young stallions one for her and her friend there dicks where always flopping out her and her friend was always saying look at the size of it and laugh about it
I did ask my gf to wank hers let in cum on her riding boots she said as big as it is I wouldn't do that to an animal sono and only had it for two weeks before she had its nuts chopped so no chance now ha
owlman

Post by owlman »

Here's a story I wrote for another site about that very thing.

http://www.jodhpur-fetish.com/cgi-bin/i ... =10;t=4693
Hasse-91

Post by Hasse-91 »

owlman wrote:Here's a story I wrote for another site about that very thing.

http://www.jodhpur-fetish.com/cgi-bin/i ... =10;t=4693
That´s a really hot storry! Would love to see a horse cum in my riding boots and shoes! :D
Richie

Post by Richie »

owlman wrote:Here's a story I wrote for another site about that very thing. http://www.jodhpur-fetish.com/cgi-bin/i ... =10;t=4693

Wow great story! Love the cum in her riding boots part. But the piss in her riding boots part really made my day :-)
owlman

Post by owlman »

if you liked that look for other stories on that site under my name,most of them feature boots and things ending up in them,let me know what you think.
Richie

Post by Richie »

owlman wrote:if you liked that look for other stories on that site under my name,most of them feature boots and things ending up in them,let me know what you think.

Wow cool, will do. I tried it last night over your profile but there was no link like show all treats of the user.
kneehigh21

Post by kneehigh21 »

Amazing stories! The evening slipped away...
owlman

Post by owlman »

Richie wrote:
owlman wrote:if you liked that look for other stories on that site under my name,most of them feature boots and things ending up in them,let me know what you think.

Wow cool, will do. I tried it last night over your profile but there was no link like show all treats of the user.

just go into stories and look for anything by owlman,there's quite a few,some in several parts.