Horse and Heels

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ukcob

Re: Horse and Heels

Post by ukcob »

Sure I saw a clip of this on a tube site recently - was a girl with a fake shooting horse dildo - cum load was over her legs but lots dripped down onto her boots - can't find the link now though - anyone cum across it?
dusty82us

Post by dusty82us »

Tumor wrote:
Page_1.jpg
Page_2.jpg
Can we please have the rest Tumor?
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Can't believe that there are no animal bootjob or shoejob videos... Damn. :/ maybe if you go deep into the deep web maybe?
strappyshoelover

Post by strappyshoelover »

I would like to see it, fill up heels or even clear jelly flats and watch it spill over as they are slipped on. Must feel so warm and slimy. That's what my wife said to me after I used her feet to get off with her strappy heels on.
sovok

Post by sovok »

Tumor wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:08 am Short story about a girl and her horse - pictures provided by Sovok.

owlman

Post by owlman »

She'd been visiting the stables for a few months now and wasn't popular with the other girls there, to be honest the only people she was popular with was the 2 lads who did the maintenance and the owner. From the beginning it was obvious she was a tease, she'd wear light jodhpurs with dark panties, always with long boots and her tops were usually low cut or had buttons missing, it soon became obvious she was a lot more than just a tease, in fact calling her a slut would be a more accurate description!
One day she arrived very late, the others had left and the only people around were the maintenance lads, she stepped from her car wearing tight beige jodhpurs, a sheer white swimsuit and black leather crotch length boots, hardly the usual attire for riding a horse!
She fed her horse outside and began to muck out his stable, she'd forked all the manure into a pile and was about to shovel it into a wheelbarrow, it was quite soft and warm, she poked it with the toe of her boot, she could feel the warmth through the soft black leather, she stepped into the pile and it came just above the ankles of her boots, she began to squish it around with her feet, covering her boots, she felt the crotch of her swimsuit becoming damp and slipped her hand inside her jodhpurs, her suit felt very damp and she slipped a finger inside and began to masturbate, her eyes closed, her breath quickened and she leant against the stable wall for support.
It was at this point that one of the maintenance lads entered the barn, hearing the panting he crept along and stood in the doorway watching in amazement. She was stood in a pile of warm horse shit, one hand down her pants and the other rubbing her tits through her swimsuit, her nipples strained at the sheer white material, he pulled out his cock and began to wank himself slowly, she climaxed with a shudder and opened her eyes.
To her horror she saw the man standing by the door, he walked toward her still rubbing his erect cock, "finish it" he said placing her hand on his throbbing tool, she stared at him, "finish what?" she asked, staring at him, "wank me off, it's seeing you that got me aroused, so you can finish me off," he paused, "unless you want everyone to know what you get up to in here".
She shook her head and began to move her hand slowly up and down, "ok then, but don't tell anyone" she replied quietly, "I think I'd like to see your tits" he said and, before she realised he'd pulled the top of her suit down, her firm breasts popped out revealing her hard nipples, "not bad, not massive but a decent size" he laughed, squeezing her left nipple roughly between his finger and thumb, she let out a little squeal and he grinned.
He slid his hand down her belly and came to the top of her jodhpurs, he pulled the clip and they opened, he slipped them down as far as her long boots would allow and pushed the soaking swimsuit into her wet fanny, she groaned with pleasure and he began to finger her roughly.
"dirty slut in dirty boots, and a cum soaked swimsuit aren't you? " he said, she nodded, "yes I am" she moaned as his fingers slid in and out of her wet hole, Suddenly there was a sound of footsteps and the other man appeared, "what's going on here then?" he asked, "the little slut was playing with herself" replied the first man, "and paddling in the shit in her boots", the other man smiled, "I see, so she likes to get her boots dirty does she?", the other man nodded, "it appears so". "well bring her here, we''ll get them dirty" said the second man pointing toward the door.
The first man pushed her towards his friend, she stumbled slightly due to her jodhpurs being partway down her thighs, "well carry on then" said the second man, "my mate looked as though he was enjoying that". He bent down and removed one of her boots, he stroked the soft leather, "hmm, expensive boots, real leather" he chuckled, "well lets get them really dirty". He handed her the boot, " my mate's going to shoot his load into that, then you're gonna do the same for me", she nodded, "if that's what you want" she said, "that's just the start of what's going to happen he replied as the first man fired a massive load of hot sticky spunk into her boot, she stared at it as it dribbled down the soft leather.
"my turn "he said, putting her hand on his semi erect cock, she soon had it fully hard and as she worked away he began to probe the rear of her swimsuit with his finger, a squeal from the woman soon told him he'd found his target, it was at this point that the stables owner walked in!
"WHAT THE HELLS GOING ON HERE?" he exclaimed, the first man was wanking furiously as the girl wanked the second man, one had a finger up her fanny and the other had one up her arse, her tits hung out of her top. Before anyone could answer the second man shot his load deep into her long leather boot! The first man once more shot his load into her boot, they pulled up her jodhpurs and straightened her top, she slipped her foot quickly into the boot, the spunk soaking into the leg of her jodhpurs and her toes as her foot hit the bottom of the boot!
"well explain then" asked the owner, the 2 men explained what had happened as the young woman stood there in horror, by now her own juices had begun to leave a very visible wet patch on the crotch of her tight beige jodhpurs, the owner stared at it for a few seconds before speaking, "very well come here" he said her, nervously she stepped forward, "take her boots off" he said to the men, they bent down and roughly pulled off her long black leather boots, he pulled out his cock, "deal with this " he said to her pointing his erection at her, "and get those tits out", she pulled the top of her swimsuit down and began to stroke the mans erect penis, before long it began to twitch, "into the boot" he called and she pointed it into one of her boots as he shot his thick sticky load, he gave her tits a rough squeeze, he turned and pissed onto the outside of her boot before laughing, " go on lads, you too" he chuckled, both men relieved themselves onto the soft black leather.
"follow me" he said "and bring your boots, I've had an idea for some fun" she picked up the piss soaked boots and with the two men behind her walked barefoot out into the yard, the owner headed into a smaller private stable block containing four small horses.
"these are year old colts, they've never been mated" he said pointing to the horses, "and you are going to service them" he said pointing to the young woman, she stared in amazement, "me, how, not all four?" she gasped, "wank them into your slutty boots" he replied, the other two men laughed, "get on with it"!
She entered the stall with the first horse and began to rub it with the soft leather of her boot, it was soon erect and she began to slide the long boot up and down, it didn't take long for the horse to fire a massive load into the boot, she stood up and moved out of the stall. "now the next one" called out the owner, she entered it's stall and within 10 minutes animal number two had shot it's load into her boot, it was almost full and began to spill out as she left the stall.
The owner laughed as he took the boot from her, "other boot and carry on" he ordered, she grabbed her other boot and quickly serviced the other two animals, when she'd finished this boot was as full as the first, the men looked at each other, "has she finished cleaning her own stall? " asked the owner, one of the men shook his head, "not yet, she hasn't" he answered, "I see" replied the owner, "better get it finished then" he said looking at her, she turned to walk away, "hold on, you'll need these" he replied, holding out the boots, "can't work barefoot can we" the men laughed as she slipped her feet back into the boots, the contents soaked her jodhpurs and ran down coating the black leather of the boots. She went to pull up her top but the man stopped her "leave that, I've often wanted to see your tits and now I'm going to enjoy looking at them"
She walked back across the yard, her swimsuit hanging around her waist and spunk slopping out of her boots with every step as the three men whistled and made crude comments, When she'd finished she was making her way back to her car when she bumped into the yards owner again , he pulled the top of her swimsuit back up and gave her arse a rough squeeze, " see you tomorrow you little slut, same time and make sure you're wearing the same clothes, I may have something else for you to do" she opened her mouth to say something but he interrupted her, "unless, that is, you want tonights little event to be made public". she shook her head and climbed into her car, she could feel the spunk running down the back of her boots as she lowered herself into her seat.
kneehigh21

Post by kneehigh21 »

Great work!
kneehigh21

Post by kneehigh21 »

Great work!
owlman

Post by owlman »

The next day she received a text telling her to be at the stables at 6.30 and reminding her to wear the same outfit, she had washed her swimsuit and jodhpurs but the boots were still damp. To her surprise her horse had been cleaned out and fed and was grazing in the field, the place seemed empty.
She was just about to bring him in when the owner appeared and led her to a barn on the other side of the farm, at the side of the barn was a slurry pit and he told her to wade into it, she started to walk in the thick smelly slurry and pretty soon it was almost to the top of her boots, she stopped and waited to see what he'd have her do next, he spoke, "now I'd like to see you piss your pants" he said, she went to part her thighs and he spoke again, "no I want you to piss into your boots" ,she closed her legs slightly and began to piss, she could feel it running along the thighs of her tight beige jodhpurs and trickling into her boots. "good" said the man, "now come here", she waded through the slurry and stood on the concrete, thick black slime dripped from her boots and her piss began to seep out of the zippers, he took hold of the front of her jodhpurs and unfastened them quite roughly, she thought they were going to rip, he pulled them down and stared at the damp crotch of her swimsuit, he began to rub her crotch quite hard and soon she had come in her suit, he turned her away from him and rammed a thick finger up her arse, only the thin white material between them, she moaned slightly as he pushed further in. He probed about for a few minutes and she began to squirm, "hold still, can't you" he growled, "it's uncomfortable, I need to go" she replied, He jammed his finger harder into her pert behind, "well push me out then " he laughed, she gave a sigh and began to push ,she could feel her anus open up and he could feel a firm load push against her finger, she pushed harder, suddenly he pulled his finger out and to her horror a thick firm log followed it into the back of her swimsuit, causing it to tent out, the man laughed, "oops, I take it you didn't mean to do that" he laughed, she was just about to answer when she felt him tugging at the back of her suit, and the log dropped out and into her jodhpurs, again he rammed his finger up her arse and she squealed, "plenty more where that came from I see" she nodded, "well push it out, lets empty those bowels" he growled pulling his finger out and staring at the brown stain on the pristine white swimsuit, she pushed and pushed and several more firm logs slid into the rear of her suit, this time he left them there.
"on your knees slut" he said and she immediately dropped to the floor, "suck it" he said as he unzipped his fly and pulled out his semi erect cock, she gobbled frantically at it and she could feel it begin to twitch, he pulled it from her mouth and shot his thick sticky load across the front of her suit, the dampness made her nipples stand out against the thin material. "up" he said yanking her by the shoulder, she rose to her feet, the load in her pants was slightly squashed but the log in her jodhpurs was still in one thick lump, he pulled her jodhpurs back up almost to the top, then placing her hands on the front of them he told her to stretch them out and proceeded to piss into the front of them, it soaked her suit, her crotch and ran into her boots, he them told her to fasten them.
he led her into the barn and she saw a long ramp had been built, a bit like one of those you use to work on cars with, he made her stand under the middle, "time for a shower, I think" he chuckled, someone led a horse up the ramp and it stopped above her, right on queue it began to piss, it poured all over her, he threw her a bar of soap, "well clean up then, keep the clothes on" she rubbed the soap into her body, lathering her top and her hair, the pissing stopped, another horse was brought in and it too began to piss, "clean the boots" he called, she bent over to rub soap into her boots and wash away the slime, the jodhpurs strained against her arse, causing the firm load to squash into her rear, the horse seemed to piss for ages and she managed to get the slime from her boots.
The third horse was led up the ramp for her to rinse herself with, she was soaking wet, stunk of horse piss and had a load smashed into her arse, how much worse could it get, she wondered, but to be honest she had found the whole experience arousing!
She was led to a patch of concrete and told to remove her boots and jodhpurs, when she had done the man produced a small camera and a bucket of sloppy manure, as he filmed her he barked instructions, first she was to place a handful of manure into each boot, then she was to put the legs of the jodhpurs one into each boot and tip more slurry into the legs of the jodhpurs, next she had to put the boots and jodhpurs back on, the slurry coated her legs as the boots pressed the jodhpurs against her skin, the final humiliation was to pour more slurry into her crotch before pulling up her jodhpurs and fastening them. She could feel it against her skin as it soaked through her swimsuit, She was in a right mess, smelly slime oozed from the crotch of the jodhpurs and more seeped through the zips on her boots, her top half was completely see thru,and she had a large brown stain on her arse, it was obvious to anyone who cared to look that she had shit her pants, and lets be honest who wasn't going to look.

He led her to his old Landrover and told her to get in, it had no carpets and plastic seats so a mess wasn't going to be a problem, he drove into the village and stopped outside the pub, "out you get" he said smiling, she looked at him in horror, " Out" he repeated. reaching over and opening her door, she stepped out and he followed her,he led her to the pub door, "in you go" he laughed pushing her inside. The pub was empty apart from about a dozen older men, he led her to the bar and handed the camera to the landlord, a few moments later the video appeared on a large screen, the men cheered loudly as they watched, "anyone want to try my new slut?" he asked, there were loud cheers and a man appeared from the group, two of them led her toward a table and bent her over it, one pulled down her jodhpurs and tugging her suit aside began to plough her up the arse, she wriggled and squirmed but to no avail, when he's finished he whipped his cock on her suit and pissed into her jodhpurs, another took his place and another, each did exactly the same, the next one fucked her normally then it was back to her arse again, she could feel pressure building up inside her and as he pulled out she once again loaded her pants, everyone cheered and laughed, they pulled up her pants and sat her down, the load squashed inside them.

After several beers she was loaded back into the landrover, taken back to the stables and put back in her car, "if I were you, I'd bring a change of clothes tomorrow" the man replied, slamming her car door.
ff17

Post by ff17 »

It would be amazing to see something like that . So far , I have seen only few , very rare videos where women would give a footjob to horse or dog ( and only ONE with horse ) . And usually it was too short , only few seconds , more of a tease . The only full proper footjob I have seen was in "Shawns Doggy Footjob" . The woman was ugly , but dog definetly liked her footjob , even spraying so far and hitting her close to eye , lol ( from what I have seen , dogs are precumming fast and a lot ... sometimes very powerful ) .

I always wondered why some woman doesnt make something foot fetish + horse/dog related . I understand for horse it would be very problematic to even get in contact , even less to make him cum . But for dog , I think it could be done without problem . She wouldnt need to show her face at all . She could do many kinky things - from giving footjob , to shoejob with mules ( inserting penis between her mule and sole ) or simply taking off her shoe and jacking off a dog with it . It would be best , in any case of shoejob , that she wears sandals or mules that are very soft inside . There are so many possibilities , with no privacy risk at all - yet so little of material out there .

If any woman here would like to make something similar - PLEASE make it . With horse would be amazing and very exotic ( there was only one very short few seconds tease "footjob" , where a blonde Milly played with horse ) , but it would be understandable if not possible . With dogs , however , it would definetly be possible .

BTW , there were several more foot fetish oriented scenes , alongside the two above . There were at least 2 with Knotty ( short , but she is hot ) , 2-3 in Art of Zoo ( all short , except one scene that was longer , with striped socks ) , one in Liveshow , and there was one blonde with dog , never managed to see that one fully . There were also some interesting finds with leg humping ( even on Youtube ) . But , so far , only one proper full footjob to date .