pumps in dumpster

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie

Maximmm

pumps in dumpster

Post by Maximmm »

Went to dump the trash this morning when i saw that pair of worn out heels in the trash compactor.
20210109_205804.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: pumps in dumpster

Post by 001 »

Did you rescue them or leave them to a horrific death being pulverised by the mechanism especially caught against the side and possibly ripped apart by the machine?
Maximmm

Post by Maximmm »

They were left there to die. I really had to save them. They were really worn out good !
Leeshoeboy

Post by Leeshoeboy »

Id love to have my way with those heels save any
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

I found a worn out black patent pump one time were i park for lunch was a shoe after prom night I guessed I picked it up and fucked it right then and there in my car thinking about the sexy girl who might have worn them...Blow my load fast!!
Maximmm

Post by Maximmm »

mflorest3 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:40 am I found a worn out black patent pump one time were i park for lunch was a shoe after prom night I guessed I picked it up and fucked it right then and there in my car thinking about the sexy girl who might have worn them...Blow my load fast!!
I wish to come across something like that. Have also a closet full of my wifes shoes.